So I just realized my life is the Walking Dead game. My sister’s name is Leigh (they put Lee on her Starbucks cup all the time it’s hilarious. Also she just played through it and the characters were calling her by her name, haha) and I know a Kenny (he gave me a Hershey’s Kiss one time), a horse at the barn is nicknamed “Duck,” and there are a few Bens in my school. Basically my life is full of Walking Dead names.
the only people who ever call me pretty are either old or online
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
remember swine flu reblog if ur a tru 2009 kid
My dad just came into my room and shouted at me in Klingon.
Am I more embarrassed that he did that or that I know he said I was a disappointment to the empire?
You should be most embarrassed that you’re a disappointment to the empire.